Last Updated: 3/15/2023
Types of Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or, if you are a California resident, your household. The categories of Personal Information that we collect from you depend on your interactions and engagement with us. For example, we collect:
- Direct Identifiers, such as your name, email address, IP address, online and other similar
- Commercial Information, such as the products or services purchased.
- Internet Activity Information, such as your browsing history, search history, cookies, browser and device type, and information regarding your interactions with pages you visit on our website.
- Professional and Employment-Related Information, such as information about your current employment, professional degrees and certifications, education background, and other information you submit if you apply for a job.
- Profile Information, such as information about your preferences and
We do not intend to collect Personal Information that may be considered sensitive under privacy laws.
Sources of Personal Information
How We Use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for various business and commercial purposes, including to:
- Communicate with you, including to respond to your comments and questions;
- Send notices and updates regarding our website and other services, including our newsletters and promotional materials;
- Analyze your candidacy for a position with the company, if you apply for a job;
- Analyze how you interact with our website and other services;
- Maintain and improve our website and other services;
- Develop new products and services and for other internal business purposes;
- Prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our website and services and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architectures, and networks; and
- Comply with legal obligations and legal processes and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
We may aggregate Personal Information and use the aggregated information to analyze the effectiveness of our services, to improve and add features to our services, and for other similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may analyze the general behavior and characteristics of users of our services and share aggregated information like general user statistics with prospective business partners.
How We Disclose your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with service providers who we have hired to help us manage our services and business. For example, service providers may provide hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions services. Our policy is to permit our service providers to only use your Personal Information to provide services to us.
- In a Transaction
If Doral LLC is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer or restructuring of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information in connection with such transaction.
- In Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of Doral LLC or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable your use of the Online Services and to load and show content.
- Preference Cookies. These cookies allow us to capture and store your preferences and certain login information.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies (like Google Analytics) help us compile statistics and analytics about use of and interaction with the website, including details about how often a user visits the website, which areas of the website are visited and for how long, and other similar traffic, usage, and trend data.
To learn more about cookies and similar technologies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Google Analytics Disclosure: We use Google Analytics on our website. Information about the data that Google Analytics collects is available here.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” or DNT signals.
Managing your Privacy Preferences
Here are some tips about how to manage your privacy preferences with respect to how we use your personal information:
- Correct your Personal Information
If we maintain personal information about you that is incorrect, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct your information.
- Opt Out of Marketing
You may opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us by following the “unsubscribe” link included in each marketing or promotional email you receive. If you unsubscribe from marketing or promotional emails, you may still receive other email communications from us that are administrative or transactional in nature.
For California Residents
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed your Personal Information to each of the categories of third parties listed above for business and commercial purposes. In addition:
- We do not sell Personal Information, including the Personal Information of minors under 16.
- We do not share your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes.
We provide California residents the privacy rights required under applicable law, including the CCPA and Shine the Light law, as further described below.
- The right to know. You have the right to request to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information, the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected.
- The right to correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information. Currently we do not sell your Personal Information or share it for targeted advertising purposes.
- The right to equal service. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will not discriminate against you in anyway. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of the Sites or our services or properties.
If you are a California resident, you may exercise your rights two-times a year free of charge. To exercise your rights, contact us at [312-420-1044] or via email at email@example.com with the subject life “CCPA Request”.
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing your request. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected Personal Information. We may request additional information about you so that we can match the information you provide to information we already maintain about you. We will only use the Personal Information provided in the verification process to verify your identity or authority to make a request and to track and document request responses unless you initially provided the information for another purpose.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to make the request on your behalf. To protect your Personal Information, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
In addition to the rights described above, under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents may request information about how we’ve shared your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to request this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CA Shine the Light”.
Links to Other Websites
Data Security and Retention
While we take reasonable steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any Personal Information you send to us. We retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to fulfil the business purpose(s) for which we collected it. We also take into consideration the sensitivity of the data when determining its retention period.
Our online services are not directed to children under 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13.
Processing in the United States
If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store your Personal Information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using our services or otherwise providing us your Personal Information, you are agreeing what we may process your Personal Information in the United States, and that our processing will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.